About Lorrie Ogren
Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (MN)
Licensed Professional Counselor (WI)
Lorrie Ogren, MA, LPC, LPCC, LLC, is a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor in the state of Minnesota and a Licensed Professional Counselor in Wisconsin. She holds a Master’s degree in Counseling and Art Therapy from Southwestern College in Santa Fe, New Mexico (2005) with additional post-Masters training in a variety of supportive therapies:
- Level 2 EMDR practitioner
- Somatic Therapy
- Trauma First Aid Certification
- Transpersonal Clinical Hypnotherapy Certification
- QHHT (Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy) Certification
- Holo-dynamic Therapy Certification
- Certification in Play Therapy with children suffering with behavioral, emotional, developmental issues and/or abuse
- Certification in Sand Tray Therapy
- Equine Therapy
- Noetic Field Therapy Certification
- Extensive study and practice in Mindfulness and Meditation since 1994
Lorrie has been training in and practicing alternative forms of psychotherapy since 2003 and currently works out of her offices at Neighborhood Naturopathic and in Mt Pleasant, WI (south of Milwaukee, Wi), USA.
She is currently not accepting insurance but is accepting new clients as an ‘out of network’ provider, providing you with receipts to submit to your insurance.
She offers a sliding fee scale for those experiencing financial hardship.
> Learn more about Lorrie at lorrieogren.com