Microneedling with SkinPen®
What is Microneedling?
Miconeedling is a medical procedure that creates micro channels in the skin’s deeper layers. The production of these micro channels stimulates the body’s innate healing process resulting in the production of new collagen and elastin fibers. These new fibers create the foundation for smoother, more youthful-looking skin.
SkinPen is the only FDA approved, Class II device on the market. It has been clinically proven to be safe and effective.
Microneedling produces results for patients seeking to:
- Minimize pore size
- Reduce the appearance of scar tissue resulting from surgery, acne, injury or stretch marks.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Achieve smoother, tighter, more youthful looking skin
SkinPen vs. Alternative Procedures
- Does not use toxins or chemicals *
- Short procedure time
- Comfortable experience
- No down time
- Effective for all skin types and tones
- Monday: 9:30am – 2:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:30am – 2:00pm
- Friday: 9:30am – 2:00pm