Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 lb. cod fillets approximately ¾ – 1 inch thick
- 2-3 Tbsp. olive oilor the cooking oil of your choice
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1/8 – ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper depending on your spice preference
- ¼ tsp. oregano dried
- ¾ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup cilantro finely chopped
- ¼ cup green onions chopped
- ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. of grainy mustard
- 1 Tbsp. of honey
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1- 2 medium fresh lime(s) cut into sections
- 1 -2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 corn or almondflour tortillas
- ½ cup red and green cabbage shredded
- In a small bowl combine blackened seasoning ingredients. Toss to combine.
- Sprinkle blackened seasoning over both sides of the fish fillets. Rub into seasoning into the fillets.
- Place 2-3 tablespoons of oil into a cast iron skillet over medium-low heat. Add fish fillets to heated skillet and cook for 4-5 minutes on both sides.
- While fish fillets are cooking, make your dressing by combining all of the ingredients in a bowl and toss in the cabbage. Set it aside to top your tacos.
- If you want a little added flavor, you can warm up your tortillas in a skillet with coconut oil.
- Serve cooked fish in tortillas with slaw and garnish to your liking.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 171
% Daily Value
Saturated Fat 3g
Vitamin A 550IU
Vitamin C 12mg